High School Admissions FAQs
QUESTIONS? Contact our Academic Coordinator for high school admissions.
Welcome and thank you for choosing Shoals! Please note that even if you are graduating in June of 2015, you are still considered a high school student.
Take a High School Course at Shoals!
- BIOSM 1620: Marine Environmental Science (section 1)
Follow the links for course details!
- BIOSM 1620: Marine Environmental Science (section 2)
- I'm a high school student; how do I to get into a course at Shoals?
It's easy! Just register online.
- I'm an international student; what do I need to do to get into a course at Shoals?
It's easy! Just register online. Shoals welcomes international students into all credit courses. AFTER you are accepted, please follow this link to complete the Cornell Summer Session I-20 Request Form; your request must be received by Cornell within 6 weeks of the start of your Shoals course. Questions? Contact Shoals! If you are an international student from UNH, please contact our Admissions Team.
- I'm a home-schooled high school student; what documentation do I need to apply for a course at Shoals?
It's easy! Just register online. Shoals welcomes home schooled, high school students. In place of high school transcripts, please provide: course syllabi and textbooks used for all science courses; standardized test scores, including state exams, ACT, SAT, SAT Subject Tests, and Advanced Placement exams (as appropriate); and (if available) a high school certification of the home-school curriculum.
About Financial Aid
- Request financial aid as part of the Shoals registration process.
Follow the instructions! Limited aid is available for high school students.