Taylor Heaton: Stepping into my field shoes: Summer 2014
Erica Anderson: Island Gardener 2014
Taylor Heaton: Opening the door, Appledore 2013
Sarah MacLean: Places to go, birds to see, randomness on the way
Michelle Moglia: View from the blind
Shailee Shah: Summer migrations
Shoals/Cornell alum Luke DeFisher, publishes Shoals research as first author: Effects of Invasive European Fire Ants (Myrmica rubra) on Herring Gull (Larus argentatus) Reproduction.
- For Shoals @ Cornell events -- SUBSCRIBE to our online calendar
- Shoals @ OUB new student check-in: Friday, August 22, from 8am - 5pm in Barton Hall.
- Shoals @ new student orientation: Monday, August 25, 1-2pm in Stimson Hall.
- Marine Biology @ Cornell: Head over to "Marine Sciences at Cornell" to learn more about majoring or minoring in marine science. Questions? Contact Ian Hewson.
- Join Green Catch: Sustainable seafood education, advocacy, and outreach.Become an educator and teach about sustainable seafood in your local community! 3 Training sessions to become an educator (all prospective educators); monthly Check-In meetings (all club members); school Appointments (individual). Contact Shoals alum, Kat Leigh: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNH EVENTS and LINKS
- For Shoals @ UNH events -- SUBSCRIBE to our online calendar
- UNH produced, Underwater Research video
UNH Today slideshow
Shoals is a From the Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Essay Contest partnering organization -- the 2014 contest has ended; follow this link to find out about contest winners!